METALLWARENFABRIK EDUARD HUECK
German metalware production company
The pewter foundry of Eduard Hueck started in 1814 when the Hueck brothers created the "Fabrik in diversen Knöpfen und Handlung in Eisen-, Stahl- und Messingwaren" (factory specialised in various metal buttons and commerce in iron- steel- and brass goods).
In 1864 the company name was changed to "Eduard Hueck" and it is still in activity today.
In 1879 a new brass roller mill, Loher Strasse, went into service and the first steam engine was applied. In 1908 the first extrusion press was initiated.
The best years concerning JUGENDSTIL creations of the company, were around 1900, when Albin Muller, Peter BEHRENS and Joseph Maria OLBRICH designed various pieces for the company (located in Ludenscheid, Germany).
CLICK HERE to see our Eduard Hueck Collection items
- OLBRICH Candelabra